Warranty Terms & Conditions
- The handset has warranty against manufacturing defects subject to the conditions given below.
- Free of charge on spare parts & labor during the warranty period.
- Only the handset is covered by this warranty.
Battery, charger, covers or other accessories that come with the handset on initial purchase are not covered by its warranty.
- In case of any manufacturing defect that cannot be fixed, only the radio module (PCB) will be replaced.
- Repair or replacement will be done if necessary on any defective part/s.
- The repair or replacement will not in any way extend the warranty period.
- Manufacturer/Distributor/Dealer or its authorized agent refuses any liability or responsibility for any data loss in the handset. You must ensure to keep a backup of such data before the handset is handed over to the authorized service centre or collection point.
- COMTEL cannot warranty spyware, malware or virus related issues due to the prevalence of these issues and ease of exposure after removal.
- Additional warranty - As per the brand's Standard warranty terms & conditions.
- Purchase Invoice is mandatory to claim the warranty.
- Warranty is void under the following circumstances:
- Phone was misused, mishandled, improperly tested, neglected, altered or defected in any way.
- Phone became defective resulting from the usage of non-approved accessories that were connected to the handset.
- Phone was serviced, repaired or altered by any person other than the authorized service centre, engineer or technician.
- Drop damage or damage caused by water or other liquid.
- Deterioration due to natural wear & tear, humidity, rust etc.
- Alteration or tampering of the IMEI number or serial code on this handset.
- The device became defective resulting from non-compliance with the instructions manual.
- Geographical coverage of this warranty only United Arab Emirates
- Standard warranty period - 12 months from date of purchase.
Are you worried about warranty?